October 30 marks a special day for fashion lovers all over the world, as this is the day that the initial designs of the highly-anticipated label by iconic designer Phoebe Philo will go on sale. After a hugely influential decade at the creative helm of Celine, fashion fans have been eagerly awaiting the long-awaited revival of Philo’s inimitable take on fashion and this day marks a milestone in her post-Celine career.
1. Introducing Phoebe Philo: Signature Styles Available
When it comes to creating signature looks and iconic styles, few understand the fashion landscape like Phoebe Philo. With a passionate approach to fashion and her sophisticated eye for design, she has become a household name when it comes to fashion. Here are some of the signature styles available that can help you express your inner style:
- Classic Elegance: If you’re looking for that timeless look of effortless refinement, classic elegance is the way to go. Think tailored blazers, graceful skirts, and simpler silhouettes to help you express your finest taste.
- Cool Minimal: For the modern woman who likes a more contemporary touch with her fashion, cool minimalism is ideal. When embracing this signature style, think slick trousers, structured tops, and simple yet striking accessories.
- Energetic Color: A splash of vibrant colors can help give your wardrobe an instant update. From bright dresses to bold blouses, energetic color keeps you looking fresh and unique.
So if you’re looking to express your true style, each of these signature looks from Phoebe Philo will help you create the perfect look.
2. Breaking Down the Details on the Philo Edit
The Philo Edit has been making waves in the fashion world since its debut at the beginning of 2020. Dana Lorenz of fashion powerhouse Fenton/Fallon has put together an exquisite capsule wardrobe composed of only 20 pieces. With its minimalistic designs and versatile pieces, it’s no wonder the Philo Edit is one of the season’s hottest collections.
The collection is made up of multitasking pieces that serve a variety of purposes. Everything from knit tops to an array of outerwear makes this season’s Philo Edit one of the most wearable yet:
- Knits and basics
- Feminine blouses
- Easy button-down shirts
- Comfortable trousers
- Tailored blazers
- Elegant dresses
- Midi skirts
- Cropped trousers
- Layered outerwear
The collection offers up timeless silhouettes with a modern edge, allowing for a multitude of styling possibilities. With each piece able to be paired up to create different looks, the Phi
3. October 30th: Where and How to Shop the Collection
October 30th marks the launch of the much anticipated collection – but where can you find it? We’ve got you covered with a list of retailers that will be stocking the new range.
- Online: The collection will be available from our official website as well as a selection of leading retailers’ websites.
- In-store: You can shop the collection at select stores across the country. Drop into the nearest store and have a browse for yourself – you’re in for a treat!
Don’t forget that the collection is limited edition, so get there early to snap up the pieces you have your eye on. Make sure you upload your purchases to your social media accounts – with the hashtags #CollectionLaunch and #30thoctober – and tag the brand in the comments! Who knows – maybe you’ll be featured!
4. Making an Impression: The Impact of Phoebe Philo’s Designs
Throughout the last decade, Phoebe Philo has had a tremendous impact on fashion, creating designs that have become fashionable staples for men and women alike. From her accessories to her clothing line at Celine, Philo has found a way to craft unique pieces that can be seen now in the closets of celebrities such as Rihanna, Angelina Jolie, Kim Kardashian and more. Here are some of the major ways Philo has made an impression on the fashion industry.
- Colours: Her unique use of colour creates a bold contrast to previous trends, mixing vibrant hues with pastels and soft tones.
- Silhouettes: Although simple and minimalistic in form, Philo’s designs offer intricate detail that brings out movement in a piece.
- Material & Textures: She uses fabric as if it were a canvas, painting beautiful and intricate designs with laces and ruches.
Overall, the impact Philo has had on fashion has been tremendous. Whether it be Rihanna rocking a leather trench coat or a wave of women wearing tailored pantsuits, Philo’s designs have found their way into closets, making an impression that is highly likely to stay.
Be sure to mark your calendars – on October 30, buyers will have access to the first designs from Phoebe Philo’s eponymous clothing line. Join us in anticipation of this historic fashion moment and enjoy!