Stunning in her signature style, iconic supermodel Naomi Campbell was the belle of the ball at the recent Dolce&Gabbana runway show in Milan. From the seafoam jumpsuit she opened the show with to the feminine lingerie she strutted down the runway with, Naomi was the star of the night – and now, these stunning fashion photos are here to prove it.
1. Naomi Campbell Shines at Dolce&Gabbana in Milan
This week, supermodel Naomi Campbell graced the streets of Milan wearing Dolce&Gabbana. Despite the chilly weather, she looked effortlessly stunning in a timeless black and white ensemble. Her statement look made her the perfect model for the Italian fashion house.
- The Outfit
For the day, Naomi chose a 1970s-inspired outfit of a black mini dress with a structured white collar and cuffs – a look reminiscent of the classic Italian style. The piece was accessorized with a matching black wide-brimmed hat, a white blush leather shoulder bag and a pair of black suede ankle boots.
- The Day
The model spent the day showing off her incredible style, taking to the streets of Milan and posing for photographers with effortless poise. Onlookers couldn’t help but take to social media to share their admiration for her look in the Italian city.
2. A Collection to Remember: Lingerie Spotlighted in Milan Fashion Show
The lingerie walking the fashion show in Milan was nothing short of inspiring. Here are some of the most show-stopping designs from this unforgettable collection:
- A deep-plunge bustier gown in pale pink – featuring a sheer-pleated skirt
- A golden lingerie set – a crop top, knickers and silk, ombre robe
- A matching pink camisole and thong – with intricate white embroidery
Bringing lingerie into the spotlight, this collection was able to bring that delicate, romantic touch to the runway in Milan. Many of the designs had embroidered details, ruffles or feathers, resulting in pieces with an elegant and sexy air. In addition to these, there were plenty of bralettes, corsets and nightgowns to be found:
- A black lace halter teddy – with sheer tulle at the sides
- A dusty pink satin bodysuit – featuring a square neckline and delicate shoulder straps
- A bra-and-thong set in ivory – with scalloped edges and sheer floral details
3. Naomi Campbell’s Style Sends a Powerful Message
Naomi Campbell’s fashionable influence has been seen throughout decades of fashion icons and industry professionals around the world. As an English model with powerful presence and a fierce attitude, her style has been known to empower, inspire, and stand for something bigger than her modeling career. It speaks to a message of body positivity, confidence, and power that generations of women can identify with.
Campbell’s daring looks turn heads and often set trends. From being a channel of male-oriented brands like Versace to taking part in the rise of luxury and high-end apparel, she has always made certain her presence has been known. Her willingness to express her true sense of fashion has earned her a place in the hearts of millions. Every look is a showstopper — from her trademark mini-skirts to those edgy statuesque pantsuits. Campbell’s sense of style also reflects a childhood growing up in London that has never gone away.
- Fashion Choices: From Versace to high-end apparel.
- On-Screen Presence: Fierce attitude, presence, and power.
- Social Impact: Body positivity, confidence, and power.
- Sense of Style: Mini-skirts, pantsuits, stand-out looks.
4. From Red Carpet to Runway: The Evolution of Naomi Campbell
The iconic Naomi Campbell first made her way onto the red carpet in 1990, and she has become a prominent figure in the fashion world ever since. Considered one of the ‘clever five’ of the late 1990s and early 2000s, Campbell’s style has evolved alongside her eclectic career.
- The early years saw her rock red carpet looks that showed a spirit of rebellion; cropped hair, silver jewelry, and brash attitude.
- She adopted a black-dress-only closet staple in the early 2000s, creating a signature look of simplicity and elegance, but always with a bit of sass.
Campbell made the transition from red carpet to the runway in 2006 with a Lilly Cole branded 35-piece collection, taking her knack for standing out with her to the next level. As hers and Cole’s fashion brand gained a following, she continued to be a fashion star, competing with other models for high-profile campaigns and events. She was even chosen for a Moschino campaign in 2017, which was an international success.
With her impeccable style, Naomi Campbell commanded attention as she graced the runway of Dolce&Gabbana’s fashion show in Milan. There’s no questioning that the lingerie collection was truly a sight to behold, and Naomi Campbell solidified its credibility and beauty. In the end, it’s clear that fashion isn’t just about the clothes – it’s about the confidence and inspiring beauty that comes with it.