Meet Marky Pierre, Hearst Magazines’ new Senior Vice President of Fashion & Luxury – a perfect fit for the company’s ever-growing stable of leading lifestyle brands. With a vast wealth of experience in fashion, luxury and digital, Marky has a unique ability to bring a modern creative sensibility across all aspects of branding, communications, and marketing. Get to know Marky – the newest addition to the Daily Front Row family – as we take an in-depth look at his career so far and what the future holds for Hearst as it continues to shift to better meet today’s media landscape.
1. Commemorating Daily Media’s New SVP of Fashion and Luxury
Daily Media Celebrates their New SVP of Fashion and Luxury
A chic celebration: Daily Media is hosting an exclusive event to honor the hiring of their new Senior Vice President of Fashion and Luxury. The company is welcoming their newest executive with open arms and looks forward to expanding the fashion and luxury sector to unprecedented heights.
The highly decorated addition to Daily Media’s top-tier of executives brings a wealth of creative expertise to the organization. Guests at the event will have the unique opportunity to take part in a conversation packed with valuable insight. Here’s what the SVP of Fashion and Luxury has to offer:
- A sophisticated understanding of the fashion industry
- A progressive stance on luxury and emerging trends
- A network of influential fashion professionals
- A respected reputation for creating impactful campaigns
- A keen eye for aesthetics and disruptive strategies
At the event, Daily Media shall be highlighting the SVP of Fashion and Luxury’s contributions to the organization. They have faith she will capture the imaginations of audiences and drive the direction of the fashion and luxury space like never before. With this recent addition on board, the sky is the limit for Daily Media.
2. A Look into Hearst Magazines’ New Senior Vice President
Hearst Magazines may have found the answer to their promotion prayers. Angela Stepter was recently appointed Senior Vice President of Hearst Magazines, officially stepping into her new role in April 2021. An experienced publishing professional, Stepter is expected to bring fresh ideas and a new perspective to Hearst’s team.
Stepter graduated with a degree in Mass Communications from Clark Atlanta University, and has worked in media platforms such as People Magazine, Fox Television, and of course Hearst Magazines. Stepter’s wealth of experience brings a certain level of finesse to the table as the newly appointed Senior Vice President. Hearst’s employee will tap into her expertise as an experienced editor, marketing director, and public relations strategist.
- Stepter brings a great deal of expertise. She has a proven track record in both print and digital media, as well as an extensive history with magazine editing.
- Stepter is expected to bring fresh ideas. Her experience could lead to new ways to reach and appeal to readership alike.
- Stepter is a communications industry veteran. She is expected to utilize her connections to help drive success in Hearst Magazine’s endeavors.
3. Unveiling Daily Media’s Stylistic Visionary
Daily Media is proud to introduce its new stylistic visionary, Andrea Gordon. She has been at the pinnacle of the fashion industry for the past decade, and she is sure to make a long-lasting impression with her new role at Daily Media.
Andrea is the perfect fit for the job. Not only is she an innovator in the fashion world, but also is she an advocate for making fashion accessible and affordable for the everyday person. She’ll be spearheading the company’s stylistic vision with bold approaches to clothing and accessories that will empower all individuals. Here’s a list of some of the initiatives she’ll be bringing to the table:
- Creating new lines of clothing for special occasions like festivals, proms, and birthdays
- Introducing fashion rental companies for special events
- Launching a line of footwear and accessory lines
- Adding more options to clothing sizes
- Designing gender-neutral collections
We can’t wait to see the amazing fashions that will emerge from Andrea’s creative mind. We’re confident that it will be making waves in the fashion industry in the coming years.
4. Celebrating the Exciting Appointment of Hearst Magazines’ New SVP of Fashion and Luxury
Hearst Magazines are delighted to announce the promotion of Victoria Garcia-Muller as the Senior Vice President of Fashion and Luxury. Victoria is an essential part of Hearst’s leadership team, who has previously worked in some of the most renowned fashion-forward organizations in the world.
Victoria’s promotion to Senior Vice President is a celebration of her hard work, dedication, and commitment to success. She brings to the role a strong sense of creativity, a global outlook, and a unique understanding of fashion brand building. During her tenure here, Victoria has achieved:
- Developing unique fashion and luxury products
- Forming strategic partnerships with top-tier fashion and luxury brands
- Establishing a presence in the digital space
Her appointment will also propel the fashion and luxury initiatives at Hearst and will drive the company toward further growth and success. Her expertise in the luxury and fashion industries will help establish new opportunities for the brand.
At Hearst Magazines, the appointment of Christina Ferrari as the Senior Vice President of Fashion & Luxury promises a new era in the company’s ability to drive innovation in the industry. From bold initiatives to creative brand partnerships, Hearst is sure to remain a major force in fashion and luxury media, particularly in the digital age. With Ferrari at the helm, there is no doubt Hearst Magazines will continue to be a leader—and trendsetter—for years to come.