As one of the world’s key centers of fashion, Paris is the place to be for all budding trend-followers. As Paris Fashion Week approaches, the opportunity to join the glittering throng of fashionable attendees is too good to miss! But what exactly should you do when you arrive in the City of Light? In this article, we’ll show you the top 5 fashionable activities that are must-dos during Paris Fashion Week – from taking part in a fashion-themed exhibition to styling your own take on the latest trends. Read on for some essential advice on how to make the most of this upcoming fashion event!
1. Experience European Fashion at Paris Fashion Week
Paris Fashion Week is one of the most exciting and glamorous events in fashion – and it’s right on your doorstep! Come experience the energy, the creativity, and the incredible style that European fashion has to offer. Here’s what you need to know before you go.
- 1. Explore the tents. Paris Fashion Week is mostly held in the Tuileries Garden, one of the most magnificent public parks in the world. Delight in the gardens, wander among the tents, and check out the catwalks – it’s a fashionista’s paradise!
- 2. Dress to impress. Fashion Week is a chance to dress your best. Let your personal style shine and mix and match different colors, accessories, and prints. And don’t forget some comfortable shoes so you can explore in style.
2. Explore the Runway Trends of the Season
It’s time to give your wardrobe a dramatic makeover just in time for the warm season. Let yourself be inspired by the beautiful runway trends that boutiques and fashion retailers have to offer to create the perfect summer look.
Go Fringe: Fringe pieces are a great way to add drama and elegance to any look. Invest in fringe skirts, dresses and even accessories that come in a multitude of colors, from subtle pastels to bold brights.
Suit Up: Take your look to the next level by embracing the sexy and stylish menswear pieces that usually dominate the runways. Slip into sleek suits, tuxedos or smart cardigans.
- Trendy prints: Rejoice in beautiful botanical prints and vibrant florals for the season
- Glamorous Gowns: Go all out with dramatic evening gowns and jumpsuits
- Lacy accents: Embellish your look with soft and romantic lacy accents
Whatever you choose, make sure to keep the trends and your personal style in mind to come up with an amazing summer look!
3. Get Ready to Live the Glamorous Life
Are you ready to let your inner glamour queen shine? Get ready to live a lifetime of luxurious secrets, naughty fun, and with surprises around every corner. Here are a few things you can do to get started.
- Keep a Luxury Chest – Fill it with glamorous items like makeup and jewelry that make you feel beautiful and confident.
- Stand Out from the Crowd – If you want to be noticed, don’t be afraid to take risks and be yourself. Show the world who you are and don’t be afraid to make a statement.
- Live it Up – Don’t be afraid to splurge on the finer things in life, like a massage or a day at the spa. Life is too short not to spoil yourself every once in a while.
Ready to start living the glamorous life? These are small steps to get you started, but there is no limit to what you can accomplish. Embrace yourself and enjoy the ride — it’s time to live like a queen.
4. Indulge in the Best of the City with Top 5 Fashionable Activities
Discover the best of the city with these top 5 fashionable activities!
- Gallery Crawl: Explore the chic city with a gallery crawl of the most luxurious art and contemporary displays. From modern installations to photographs and abstract pieces, enjoy the culture within the city and take away a unique experience that will make you feel revitalized.
- Runway Shopping Spree: Get your hands on the trendiest of fashion with a shopping spree. With all the high-end fashion stores at your fingertips, pick out the best from down the runway and make your fashion statement loud and proud.
Try out one of these fashionable activities or go for all five and get the ultimate experience. The choice is yours! From shopping to taking in the best of the city’s art, you’re sure to have a fashionable time!
Are you ready to experience the chicest activities during Paris Fashion Week? Prepare your schedule and get ready to know the most fashionable side of Paris. Don’t forget the key to Paris fashion is to let your creative and stylish side shine. Bon voyage, fashionistas!